Thursday, February 2, 2012

SCC Photography Invitational

Viewed Invitational images after class yesterday. Always enjoy seeing Richard Glass photos. His images always pop out at me because of the vivid colors and intriguing architectural views. Would like to see some of his basic images w/o photoshop or other software intervention.

I was interested in seeing the Hopeville pics.  Would have liked to seen more of the subjects interacting with each other in their living environment.

Smoke images by Erika stuck out in my mind the most. The smoke curling up was oddly soothing and appealing to me. I found the images a little mysterious. Who was at the other end of the smoke. I was also wondering what camera settings the photographer used to record the smoke. They did a wonderful job taking these images.

No comments:

Post a Comment