Friday, July 20, 2012

The 3 P's


I had little run in yesterday morning in our multi animal household. It seems I constantly deal with pee, poop and puke with a fur factor in the mix. Living with 4 dogs, 2 cats and helping to care for a horse  cements this lifestyle.

Yesterday morning I even got to add another body fluid to the mix, blood. And of course the rabbit ingestion yesterday rebounded and this morning I got to pick up the rabbit regurgitation. YUCK!

Who's to blame for yesterdays incident?  My instincts. In the Spring often times  maternal yearnings spurn me on, resulting in another 4 legged friend.


Animals definitely make our life better but certainly not easier.
I know, I know hard work is the key to success in life but sometimes I'd just like the door already to be unlocked... 





1 comment: