Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Working with other photographers

I always try and respect other photographers and their work. Sometimes my opinion of them as a person can be drastically different then what I feel about their work.
 Make sure you are on the same wave length as them before working together on a job.
It could be a tragedy for the bride and groom if you found on the day of the wedding you and the other photography don't jive.
Such an incident almost happened to me but luckily I met the other photographer prior to the wedding,
 I then knew we could never work together and told her so. Hard feelings were created between us but the bride and groom did not suffer for it.
She did a beautiful job photographing the wedding and I respect her work just not her attitude.
I even plan to purchase the below pic she took of my daughter and her boyfriend, something she may not have been able to capture if she had been distracted by our sniping.
I hope one day that self righteous attitude doesn't come back to bite her and the bride and groom at the time are not affected by it!

No comments:

Post a Comment