Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Stan's 7 Deadly ?'s

Capturing the moment defines photography for me.

A snapshot is an informal picture taken spontaneously whereas a photograph is planned.

Cliches- Butterflies, bird, sunset, sunrise, ocean waves, babies, kittens, puppies, selfies, homeless people, those less fortunate then yourself, heart symbol with fingers, B&W photos with selective colors, light painting names clouds, taking a picture of self in mirror, taking a picture of someone taking a picture, flowers.

Family and friends is most important to me.

Greatest strength is my work ethic but with my negative thinking I defeat myself at times.

As a photographer my greatest strength is my ability to connect to people, one of my weaknesses is my technical skills.

One day I would love to be a photojournalist.

I keep myself from getting there with procrastination and once again my negative thinking.

If I could make a set of photographs, they would capture both the turmoil and passion of that individual.


No comments:

Post a Comment